Regulations for the use
of the AV-POLAND.com website
- Regulations – these regulations.
- Event Regulations – regulations specifying the detailed conditions for the organization and participation in a specific event organized by the Motor Transport Institute.
- AV-POLAND / Website – a website made available via Internet, serving, inter alia, registration for Events, owned by the Motor Transport Institute, with its headquarter in Warsaw, postal code 03-301 at 80 Jagiellońska Str., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000130051, NIP 5250008382, REGON 000127692.
- Personal data administrator – Motor Transport Institute, with its headquarters in Warsaw, postal code 03-301 at 80 Jagiellońska Str., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000130051, NIP 5250008382, REGON 000127692.
- User – a natural person who successfully created an account during registration at AV-POLAND.com.
- Participant – a natural person with an account at AV-POLAND.com, who has successfully registered for the Event via the Website.
- Organizer – an entity that is the actual organizer of the Event.
- Event – an event of a scientific and business nature, in which the Organizer ensures participation for the registered users.
- Account – a set of data, information about the User stored by the Website for the purposes of the Website’s functions, provided independently and voluntarily by the User, being an element of the database and its management system.
- Fee – a fee for participation in the Event specified by the Organizer, which is paid by the User after registering for the Event.
§2. Types and scope of services
- The AV-POLAND.com website provides Users with data and information about the Events made available by the Organizers on the Website.
- Users have an opportunity to register for Events via the Website.
§3. Setting up and using a user account
- Setting up a User Account is free and voluntary.
- Before creating an Account on the Website, the User is obliged to read the content of the Regulations.
- By creating an Account on the Portal, the Users consent to its provisions and to the processing of personal data by the Administrator and the Organizer for the purposes of implementing contracts concluded by the User via the Website.
- The user is obliged to provide his data in accordance with the facts.
- After completing the registration process for the Event, the User receives access to his Account using the login and password, in which he can manage his data. The User is obliged to update the data contained in the Account. Any discrepancies resulting from non-compliance with the above obligation shall be down to the User.
§4. Registration for the Event
- The possibility of registering for the Event via AV-POLAND.com is available to both, people who have an active User Account and new users.
- By registering for the Event, the user declares the knowledge and acceptance of the Event Regulations, which are made available to him in an electronic version prior to the registration.
- During the registration process for the Event, the User is obliged to provide all his data that is required by the Organizer.
- In order to successfully register for the Event, it is necessary to carry out full registration using the registration form and the Fee, if required in the Regulations of the Event.
- Amounts of Fees include VAT and all other taxes.
- The method of making the payment can be found in the Regulations of the Event.
- Any complaints related to irregularities in the operation of the Website and the registration process for the Events should be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Any complaints related to irregularities regarding the course of the Event should be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AV-POLAND.com is responsible only for the correct operation of the Website and reserves the right to negate the complaint if it concerns the effects of the User’s actions resulting from violation or non-compliance with the Regulations.
§7. Resignation from participation in the Event
- Any issues related to the participant’s resignation from participation in the Event for which he has registered will be dealt with in accordance with the Regulations of the Event (if provided for).
- In the event of cancellation of the event or change of its date, the Organizer will refund the Fee costs along the terms set out in the Regulations of the Event (if provided for).
- AV-POLAND.com is not responsible for the consequences of actions resulting from the entry into possession of the User’s password by third parties. Under no circumstances may the User make his access to the Website available to another User or to a third party.
- AV-POLAND.com is not responsible for the way the account is used by the User.
§9. Protection of personal data
- Providing personal data by the user is voluntary, however, it is a necessary condition for the correct provision of service available on the Website.
§10. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights regarding the content published on the Website and the software available or used on the Website belong to the Administrator.
§11. Final Provisions
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend these Regulations.
- The Administrator will inform the User about changes to the Regulations via the data from the User Account or by posting relevant information on the Website.
- In matters not covered by the provisions of these regulations, the Civil Code provisions and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- All communication between the User and the Website should be conducted electronically.