Regulations of the 3rd Scientific Conference AV-POLAND
“Autonomous future of the road transport”
§1. General provisions
- The Scientific Conference “Autonomous Future of the Road Transport”, hereinafter referred to as the Conference, will be held on June 7, 2022.
- The organizer of the conference is the Motor Transport Institute in cooperation with the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Transport.
- The following terms used in these Regulations have the following meaning:
- Organizer: Motor Transport Institute in cooperation with the Ministry of Infrastructure and Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Transport.
- Participant: a person registering for the Conference by sending the application form available on the website https://avpoland.com/.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the conference program and Regulations and undertakes to publish up-to-date information on the website.
- The provisions of these Regulations constitute an integral part of the Application for participation in the Conference and apply to all Participants.
- The official website of the Conference and the Regulations of the website can be found at: https://avpoland.com/.
§2. Participation in the Conference
- The condition for participation in the Conference is to register for participation in the Conference by filling in the registration form available on the Conference website.
- Registration requires to provide personal data of the Participant, i.e. name, surname and address e-mail address and additional information necessary for registration.
- Passive participation means only the willingness to participate in the conference as a listener. Active participation means the willingness to actively participate in the deliberations, i.e. to present a paper or participate in a discussion panel.
- Participation in the conference is free.
§3. Consent to use the image
- Based on Article. 81 sec. 1 of the Act of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1191 as later amended) on copyright and related rights, the Participant agrees to the recording and free, multiple, dissemination of his image by publishing photos, online transmission via the conference Internet AV-POLAND 2022 and the publication of photos and video material from the above-mentioned conference by the Motor Transport Institute on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, conference website, CK:PAP and ITS for information and promotional purposes.
- The participant declares that the above-mentioned materials (photos, videos) with his participation do not infringe his personal rights.
- This consent:
- is not limited in time or territory,
- applies to all materials, including photos and videos with his participation, taken during the AV-POLAND 2022 conference.
- The image may be used for various forms of electronic image processing, framing and composition, with no obligation to accept the final product, but not in offensive or generally considered unethical forms.
§4. Personal data
- The participant agrees to the processing of his personal data as far as the name and surname are concerned, for the purpose of conducting the AV-POLAND 2022 conference online via the Internet and for the publication of material, including photos and videos from the above-mentioned conference by the Motor Transport Institute on the YouTube channel and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the website of CK PAP and ITS for information and promotional purposes, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000) and in accordance with the information clause below.
- Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016, page 1), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, I would like to inform that:
- the administrator of the Participant’s personal data is the Motor Transport Institute with its headquarter in Warsaw, 80 Jagiellońska Str.;
- in matters relating to the processing of the Participant’s personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the correspondence address: Instytut Transportu Samochodowego, 80 Jagiellońska Str., 03-301 Warsaw;
- The Participant’s personal data will be processed pursuant to the Art. 6 sec. 1 of the GDPR for the online transmission of the AV-POLAND 2022 Conference by Motor Transport Institute and publication of materials, including photos and videos from the above-mentioned conferences by the Motor Transport Institute on the YouTube channel and on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the website of CK PAP and ITS;
- The Participant’s personal data will be processed throughout the duration of the activities for promotional, advertising or educational purposes, by the Motor Transport Institute, and after the completion of the above-mentioned activities will be stored for the purpose of compulsory archiving of documentation for the time specified in separate regulations;
- with regard to the Participant’s personal data, decisions will not be made in an automated manner, pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR;
- The participant has:
- pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, the right to access his/her personal data;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to rectify your personal data;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the administrator to limit the processing of personal data, subject to the cases referred to in Art. 18 sec. 2 GDPR;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if he considers that the processing of the Participant’s personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
- The participant is not entitled to:
- in connection with Art. 17 sec. 3 let. b, d or e of GDPR, the right to delete personal data;
- the right to transfer personal data referred to in art. 20 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, the right to object to the processing of personal data, as the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 GDPR.
Providing personal data by the Participant and consent to its processing and dissemination of the image is voluntary, and in the event of refusal, it will not be possible to participate in the conference in a stationary form at the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel.
§5. Final provisions
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the e-mail address provided during registration for the Conference in order to notify the Conference Participants, inter alia, on changes to the Conference program, Regulations and sending invitations to subsequent editions of the Conference.
- The Conference participant confirms by signing the attendance list on the day of the Conference that he has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions.
- The conference participant confirms by signing the attendance list on the day of the Conference that he agrees to the free use of his image, voice, statements recorded during the Conference, in the scope as in the content of point 3.1. of the Regulations, and in the event of lack of consent for the use of the Participant’s image, the Participant is obliged to inform by electronic means of the lack of consent for the image recording, at the latest, on the first day after the end of the Conference.
- Any disputes that may arise from participation in the Conference will be settled by the court competent for the headquarter of the Organizer.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- These Regulations enter into force on April 25, 2022.